Holla! Introduction.

by - March 02, 2020



I like to think of myself as an ambivert, I could be a social butterfly today and the next day, I'm the weird introvert you're wondering if she has a life other than staying indoors and reading books. I like to believe that I can adjust my energy to that of the environment I'm in.
I love reading books, articles, and I have a thing for knowing something about everything. there was a time in year two in the university, I met these two amazing girls who used to call me MS KNOW IT ALL, I always had an opinion about everything even though their teasing added fuel to my insecurities. I never liked to think of myself as smart, hell I'm an average student, there are a million and one things I do not even know a thing about it but be sure to mention something I don't know and watch me ask questions about everything.

I have a terrible fashion sense, I'll wear jeans, shorts and tees all my life if I'm allowed but this doesn't mean I don't know the dos and don ts in fashion, I just don't like exploring them.  I don't have a favourite artist but I love ASA and JON BELLION, I would totally pay to watch them play live. when asked what kind of music I listen to, I always say, I listen to good music.  My judgement of music may be different from others because I listen differently. i love food and my fav is AMALA[ yam flour].

I am in between finding what I love doing because of my wide range of interests, I will be documenting everything about this journey and I hope you enjoy every piece.



till then,
see you <3


You May Also Like

6 comments

  1. I've been waiting for this a long time. A lazy writer you say but ama call you a wavy writer

    ReplyDelete
  2. You my sis has done well. love from X Z

    ReplyDelete
  3. One day your fav artist will be X Z

    ReplyDelete